We are looking for an administrator with at least 2 years experience in the Financial Services Industry, preferably with an IFA background, to work as part of a young dynamic team. Their main responsibilities will be:
- Sending periodic reviews to clients
- Putting together client facing documentation such as factfinds and review meeting paperwork
- General administrative tasks and support
- Processing letters of authorities
- Assisting paraplanners
- Updating backoffice system
- Carrying out periodic compliance reviews
- Organising team events and calendar management
The candidate will need to have a good eye for detail and preferably have experience using salesforce and investment platforms. They need to be motivated to complete tasks in a given timescale as well as being self-sufficient to complete periodic tasks. They will need to work in a team and assist the advisers and Paraplanner where needed.
The working hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday and the salary varies with the level of experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No other vacancies available.